Certified Ethical Hacker CEH v11 will teach you the latest commercial-grade hacking tools, techniques, and methodologies used by hackers and information security professionals to lawfully hack an organization.
With the CEH v11 we’ve taken all that the CEH already is and added more to it, to make it even better, more advanced, more detailed, and yet succinct.
• Pioneer in Setting a Global Standard for Ethical Hacking
• Imparting Skills to Combat Emerging Attack Vectors
• The latest Technology
• Hacking Challenge at the End of Each Module
• A New OS
• Gain Expertise in Modern Malware Analysis
• More Time with Hands-on Practical Learning
Who Is It For?
• Information Security Analyst/Administrator
• Information Assurance (IA) Security Officer
• Information Security Manager/Specialist
• Information Systems Security Engineer/Manager
• Information Security Professionals/Officers
• Information Security/IT Auditors
• Risk/Threat/Vulnerability Analyst
• System Administrators
• Network Administrators and Engineers
Prove Your Skills and Abilities With Online, Practical Examinations.
EC-Council places great emphasis on the quality of its instructors. A 17-year-old will not be teaching security to professionals at our accredited training centres. Certainly, experience is the greatest teacher. However, EC-Council adheres to a code of ethics and encourages security professionals with significant years of teaching experience in the industry and a security background to handle our security related programs.
: July 2022
Yes - Included